Stove Accident

image

JATIKRAMAT – Something terrible happened today, our home kitchen stove exploded.

Alhamdulillah at the event of explosion, no one was in the kitchen although several minutes before our maid and Utami were there cooking.

I assume this could happen due to the use of oven for a long span of time (she said only use the oven for 1.5 hours or maybe more) which causes the gas hose melted and affecting some leaks. This gas tube is located in the chamber next to the oven and inside the stove, makes the leaked gas was easily up and flamed. BAM!!

This is the second incident, which forced me to move the location of the tube to a safer place, out from the stove.

Innalillaahi wa innaa ilaihi roojiuun. I really don’t want to experience this bad accident again..

Advertisements

One thought on “Stove Accident

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s